Fall and Winter Gig Lineup

As of right now, I've put 3 concerts on the calendar.

The Postelles @ the Rugby Store (Union Square-ish), September 19, 7pm.
I don't know if I'm going to go to this one or the 16+ Highline Ballroom show on October 2nd. I'd like to see them again though.

Born Ruffians @ Sound Fix in Brooklyn, October 28, 7-8pm.

I am so glad they put in an all ages show before they play Union Hall (Brooklyn) 21+ right after. Since Roger's Picnic and Summerstage, I've been listening to The BR nonstop! One of my favorite bands.

Vampire Weekend @ Terminal 5, December 4, 8pm.
Yay! I'm going with my friend that missed out on VW the first time at Summerstage because of the rain. It's going to be so much fun...but packed. It's GA floor and they sold out the December 3rd show.

No comments: