Baltic Chillout

Really cool video of a song called Remind Me by Royksopp, a Norwegian indie chill band.


Also, if you don't know about The Whitest Boy Alive (I think they're German)
Please educate yourself, they're another chillout group. Progressive. Or, was progressive when they first came out, I've been listening to them for a few years.

This is Golden Cage from their LP, probably a top track on iTunes and another cool video.


Well, contrary to the time on this post it's 1:16am, that's all for now.

P.S. what do you think of UPOP 2.0? eg Breaking up my lengthy posts with little lyric/pic things, new layout, new sidebar...n e 1 miss David K? If you have the slightest idea what I'm talking about, a big THANK YOU! for reading through and keeping up with me. The Bloghouse <3's u & what comes around goes around.

//////

No comments: